Sunday, February 06, 2005

I was born in Stuttgart, Germany and began painting and drawing at a very early age. No surprise there, all kids draw the one or other way, but I never stopped!

Throughout my teens, I taught myself line quality and drawing by copying and imitating other artists like Leonardo da Vinci.Later on Rubens and some of the old Masters.

By the time I decided to learn more and more, I had started to focus on portraits, nude, and general art technique. I was also taught the best lesson of all-I HAD TO WORK! Thanks to Uli Allgaier and Nora Jordan, I slowly began to round out and discover my own technique, which I still do today.

The Artworks in disco's, cinemas and so on told me to work a special way of technics.


In 1992, I decided to do it as a fulltimejob.
therfore you should look at my
new online galery

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home